Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Food Photography(For the First Time!)

Last June 2011, one of my friend in facebook leave a private message. He told me if I'm available for a photo-shoot. I don't have any idea if what kind of subject am I going to take, he just took my contact info and then in a moment, my phone ring. I answer the phone and a lady was talking. I introduce my self and she interviewed me about photography. I'm talking now with the Account Manager of a hotel in Cebu City--Golden Peak Hotel! Weeeeww... Sweating! First time to make a deal with this kind of person. She scheduled me for a meeting about what we are going to shoot. I also invited one of my istorya.net buddy that love to take pictures. Then, we make a shooting proposal for the entire hotel. One of the highlights of what we going to shoot is their restaurant-- Cafe Lucita.

On the first day of our shoot, our camera was set on the restaurant and bars. We took shots on the bar settings and of course their food and food and lots of food...hehe...

Here are some of my shots:

Leche flan

"Mangang Hilaw"(Green Mango) with Hipon

Calamari

Pork Steak Combo meal

Puto? Puto!(Steamed rice cake)

After shooting, we had a great lunch buffet. Yeah!

For more photos, please visit my Facebook and Flickr Photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment