Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shoot with a kiss (Hershey's kisses Photoshoot)

I love chocolates. 'Hershey's Kisses' is one of my favorite aside from Cadburry. Its sweetness is different from the other brands of chocolate. It melt gently into your mouth and it makes you crave for another one.

When boredom strikes, there was an idea popped out into my mind on some photography concept! -- "How about-- making a chocolate as a subject?" said to my self. Since it was February and Valentines day is in the air, I made a 'friend-love' concept of photography using the Kisses chocolates.

I get out in my room with some couple of bucks and went to the supermarket and bought those delicious Hershey's kisses chocolate! Shooting time!

I checked the temperature in my room and it was 32 degree Celcius. Whoah! Chocolates are dramatically melting. I just took some quick position of the subject and finding some angles before it was totally melted.

After taking some pictures, I imported all the images into my laptop and make some basic enhancements of the images. I just used JPEG file for this.(I didn't know about shooting RAW at this time).

As you can see the image above, the two chocolates are like they've met in the middle of the crowd. So I put the caption "Destined to be together...".

The sweetest moment is to embrace someone you love.

The worst thing is to get jealous and most all if you caught someone cheating!

I don't know if they are on courting stage but I'm sure they are friends.

This is one of my favorite, sign of conviction, confidence and hope. Cheer-up!

And after these photoshoot, I cleaned all the mess, putting all my gears on their right places and eat this damn delicious chocolate! :)

I hope you enjoy this. Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment